All of the individual Thrive Themes products come with one year of support through their support forum. If your last purchase was more than a year ago, your support access has expired.
In this case
- You can still access and download the product that you paid for
- You will receive updates to the product for life
You can still submit a support ticket, but you will receive an answer like this:
We are happy to provide product technical assistance, however we have noticed that this account doesn’t have any product purchases attached to it. In order to receive full product support, please log into the account that you’ve used to make your product purchases.
Once you’ve logged in, you can raise a ticket in the product related forum and we will endeavor to resolve your issue as fast as possible.
Thanks in advance,
There are three ways you can have access to support:
- You own the full membership and you have access to all of the products. As long as your membership is active you have unlimited access to the support forum.
- You have purchased one or more Thrive Themes or plugins individually. In this case, you can use the support forum for 1 year since you have purchased the respective product.
- Purchase one year of support
On the other hand, if it’s been 1 year since you’ve last purchased a plugin or a theme separately and you want to extend your access to the support forum, here are a few ways of achieving this:
1. Make any individual purchase of a Thrive theme or plugin: (starting from $59)
2. Become a Thrive Themes member ($219)
3. Purchase one year of support ($40)
The membership is a subscription model where paying subscribers will be given unlimited access to all the Thrive plugins and themes.
A paying membership owner will have unlimited usage to all the current and future products. This means that you can use it as many times as you want, for 25 websites, whenever you want without spending a single dime.
Here’s the thing. I get it — not one loves commitment and the subscription model. If possible, you are looking for the pay once for lifetime membership. Me too!
But you know that life doesn’t always come this way.
WordPress product support is expensive.
In order to ensure the long term development and innovation that they put into each and every one of their products, they need to make sure that they don’t go out of business!
They also need to make sure that they can hire high quality support techs so that your problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
With yearly subscription, you are guaranteed to have constant support. For both advanced and beginners, this is often the deal maker.
Do you know that you save around $700 a year when you purchase the membership? Instead of buying different plugins at a time, Thrive Themes Membership comes with over 10 different products which you can leverage for your blogging business.
It’s your choice.