This is how I collect leads for my online course:
1. Choose the template I like out of over 260 different templates – different landing pages, sales pages, opt-in, home pages, etc.
When you replace the image in the templates with your own, it retains the “modern art” style it has, without you needing to change anything!
No photo editing tools needed.
This makes this opt-in form template the perfect choice for non-designers and time-conscience designers alike.
You can change the image, the colors, and everything else to fit your needs.
2. Edit the headline, the text, change the background image as you wish.
3. Connect to the email marketing service to collect the email address.
4. Edit the lead generation button and placeholder text.
5. Here is a template for webinar registration – I added my own video from YouTube.
A superb list building plugin like Thrive Leads is armed with an array of endlessly customizable opt-in form types.
Here’s a video that will give you a quick overview and will guide you how to use Thrive Leads WordPress plugin: