Let’s do Pinterest the smart way.
Examine your group boards – do they look like this?
Are you a collaborator to multiple group boards that give you zero re-pins?
If so, you are wasting your pinning resources, whether it’s BoardBooster, Tailwind or manual pinning.
And let’s face it, those boards are a little more than beautiful link farms.
But I have a board that looks like this:
I must admit that the click-through rate desires more improvement…
… but I only started Pinterest two months ago and I spent most of the time figuring it out.
I am not going to give you access to the above board, but I tell you how I get all those saves.
- I collected all my website pins to that board.
- I pin to all my other boards from Best of FunnelXpert.
- I joined some BoardBooster tribes and uploaded pins from that board.
- I teamed up with a fellow blogger and shared this board ONLY with her. She is pinning from this board every day to her boards.
- I do the same thing to her “Best of” board in exchange.
And this is how the views responded after I put the above in use:
Now I am going to build up all my group boards the same way, and you can profit from this if you are smart.
This Is What You Should Do
- You should have awesome content an a number of high-quality pins.
- Create your “Best of” board for your blog and pin everything from there, even to your own subject boards.
- Go through your group boards and see which ones are not getting your pins shared.
- Free up your resources by not pinning to those group boards.
- Join some of my group boards.
- Pin to my group boards and use your freed-up resources to pin from my group boards.
- Pick a pin every day and add a comment. This weighs in the Pinterest algorithm.
- If everyone does that, your re-pins will increase as a result.
- My group boards will gain more authority, helping your pins spread.
- I will police and remove everyone who is not pinning from these boards.
I believe this plan will help you more than being a member of 80 group boards that are dead.
I have the following group boards you can join:
- Make Money Blogging
- Sales Funnels
- Mom Bloggers
- Bloggers Inspiration Ideas
- Lifestyle/Motivation Stuff
- Email List Building
- Pinterest Tips
If you are interested in the above and want to sign up for them, please do the following:
- Follow my profile on Pinterest.
- Recommended: Sign up for my free e-course, Turn Your Blog Into A 5-Figure Business. Obviously I can’t force you to do this, but you will learn how to build a profitable blog by being human and providing value.
- Fill out the form below.
You can also join my Blog Profits BoardBooster tribe.
Want to master Pinterest? Read my ultimate Pinterest guide.
High quality pins only!