About this course
A step-by-step guide to explode your affiliate (and other) product sales with FREE info products. No ClickFunnels needed.
At the time of landing on your site, an average of 1% of those visitors will be qualified to the point where they are ready to buy. The remaining 99% are not there yet. When these visitors are prematurely sent over to the sales page, they are not receiving the experience they desire and you lose them forever. A better system is needed.
To be a successful creator you don’t need an audience of millions. To make a living, you need only a thousand true fans.
How do you sell your product in a saturated niche (also called red ocean)?
In order to make tens of thousands of dollars, all you need is ONE well-selected product line and a sales funnel that is optimized for that product.
I don't use ClickFunnels... But you need to read this lesson because there is something you MUST MUST MUST understand and copy from them, otherwise you are completely missing the boat!!!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.