I bet that 98 percent of the readers of this page firmly believe that in order to earn decent money from your blog, 10,000 page views per month is a prerequisite. Therefore many bloggers chase a vanity metric called Traffic.
The blog you are reading right now is the living proof that the above idea is false, since it generates $600/month from just one blog post that has a measly 700 page views. See my income reports if you want to know more.
Unfortunately most blogging advice is plain harmful, the only result you get is becoming slave of your blog. This doesn’t need too much explanation, the evidence is your own earnings.
I myself wasted tons of time publishing 100 blog posts that that don’t contribute a damn thing to these earnings.
If you are experiencing the same thing, you need to read on.
I want to show you how your blog can generate an additional $500 per month.
Making Money With Low Traffic & Low Authority
Contrary to what you think, you don’t need a lot of traffic in order to make money. Take a look at my traffic:
- My blog’s total page views are around 2,000 per month.
- I have 2-3 blog posts that make money. In fact the majority of the income is generated by a single blog post that has an average of 5-700 page views.
- My main keyword gets searched only 20 times per month (but it’s a money keyword).
You don’t need high DA. When I originally started earning, my site was MOZ DA 9. I had no clue what I was doing.
If you want to make money blogging in 2019, ditch the cookie-cutter advice you’ve been reading.
My Secret Formula
I must admit that at the beginning, when I made my first commission in March 2018, it was entirely luck.
But later I isolated the reason for my success and now I want to make this knowledge available to you.
“Long tail keywords that get searched less than 20 times per month get 90 percent of all searches on Google.” – Ahrefs
This is a very powerful datum that comes from the analysis of 1.4 billion keywords. Take a look at the diagram:
Long tail keywords are much easier to rank for, because the big guys aren’t targeting them.
My key money-making article is ranking for dozens of long-tail keywords.
And guess what… ALL of those keywords get LESS than 20 clicks per month… but these clicks add up to a total of 5-700 clicks per month.
The essence of my secret money-making formula is very simple (which doesn’t mean that no work is needed on your part):
- Pick high paying affiliate programs with high demand and proven sales history
- Find low competition/low search long-tail money keywords for these products
- Write long-form tutorials where you can naturally recommend these affiliate products
- Manually drive traffic to these tutorials and get engagement from social media
- Build a handful of backlinks to these tutorials
- Create a topic cluster by adding articles with informational long-tail keywords
- Interlink the articles in the topic cluster
If you rinse and repeat the above, you will gradually build your traffic, authority and earnings.
The reason is the following. With over a billion blogs on the internet, there are tons of people trying to rank for the same subject.
If you want to rank, you need to show that you are an authority.
Creating a systematic cluster of content, instead of writing about random stuff, then building backlinks, will get you there.
A content cluster example:
Take a look this page at NameSilo. You will see an entire list of articles describing the different aspects of handling your domains and the marketplace. It is a very large content cluster. When you build your site, that’s what you are shooting for.
How To Get The Full Blueprint
Courses like this are usually sold for $47 or even $97.
I decided that I am not going to charge money for it.
There is no catch, no upsells and I don’t even care about signing you up for my email list.
Your question is probably, “Why are you not charging for this information?”
The reason is simple.
To tell you the truth, there is a huge supply of “similar” courses and I am not interested in competing with them.
It is a “red ocean”. If you want to make money, you need a “blue ocean” with no competition.
My main source of income is affiliate marketing.
Instead of charging you $97 for my Blog Post Affiliate Money Formula, I prefer to network with you and boost my affiliate earnings – where the sky is the only limit.
Therefore instead of asking you to pull out your credit card, I will ask you for a small favor that will take 5 minutes of your time. As a result you will help me make more money and in exchange I will be able to give you the course for free.
Is that a good deal?
If you agree, this is what you need to do:
- Share this blog post on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest). Or, share any other post from my blog.
- Link from your blog to any of the below blog posts:
Landing Pages Increase Conversions
Online Course WordPress
Sales Funnel WordPress Themes
WordPress Sales Funnel on a Budget
I don’t care if your site’s DA is 0, 1 or 25 and I don’t care what your niche is. I don’t care what anchor text you use either.
Find an article on your blog that has a phrase related to “buy”, “sell”, “course”, “marketing” and link that phrase. Or any other phrase, or to my home page.
- Take a screenshot of the link
- Sign up for the “The Blog Post Money Formula” course (no credit card or payment needed). You will get an email with your login details, however you will not be able to access the course yet.
- Reply to the email with the screenshot of your link and I will give you access to the course after verification.
It’s free, you have nothing to lose… But if you want to see it, you can check out the synopsis of the course.
See you on the other side.