It’s no secret that the web is growing by millions (if not billions) of pages per day. The “main” Ahrefs web crawler crawls 1.8 Million new pages every minute!
But how much of this content gets any search traffic from Google?
Ahrefs did a study of ~2 million random newly-published pages. They found that only 5.7% of them ranked in the top 10 Google search results for at least one search query within a year of being published.
In other words, a whopping 94.3% of pages in their ~2 million page sample didn’t get even a single visitor from Google.
But ~2 million pages is a rather insignificant sample size when you consider the depth and breadth of the entire web. So they decided to conduct another study.
Ahrefs took the entire database from their Content Explorer tool (almost 1 billion pages) and studied how many pages get traffic from organic search and why.
90.88% of all pages in the Content Explorer index get zero traffic from Google, and 4.5% of them get less than ten visits per month.
This is why I created this course - to give you a simple keyword research & content strategy so that you can start making money with your blog with affiliate marketing or your own products. It was created by improving the strategy that generated the above earnings just from 2-3 blog posts.
The strategy is based on the following steps:
- Stop wasting your time creating random content that no one reads (because it doesn't rank)
- Find a proven product that people are actually paying money for
- Find all the non-competitive long-tail money & information keywords
- Increase authority by strategically building clusters of blog posts around your topic
- Use keyword grouping to target several keywords with each blog post
- Write complete tutorials and place affiliate links into your money posts
- Build backlinks to these posts and internal links
That's it. It is based on the most basic ranking factors: keywords, relevant content and backlinks.
This is a free course. The only thing I am asking in return, if you like this course, please link to it in exchange and share it.