Many blog posts on ClickFunnels “alternatives” describe software that are considerably cheaper, but far in terms of functions. I found one that comes really close.
ClickFunnels is intended to make funnel creation easier to spare you from managing specialized and complex things. The platform has one problem: it is quite expensive. In this post I have collected all the possibilities to get ClickFunnels cheaper and alternatives that have similar functions but better pricing.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
ClickFunnels has two pricing models with quite a number of differentiating features.
The Startup plan ($97/mo) includes:
- 20 funnels
- 20,000 monthly visitors
- Max 100 pages
- Unlimited contact leads
- 3 custom domains
- Email integration
- Opt-in funnels
- A/B split testing
- Sales funnels
- Auto Webinar funnels
- Unlimited members
- ClickOptin (If you click on this, an opt-in window appears.)
- ClickPops (can be used to add an additional opt-in element as a pop up on your ClickFunnels page or an external website.
- Membership funnels
- 1 SMTP integration
- Limited billing integration
- Share funnel ability
- Hangout funnels
- Order, Upsell and Downsell pages
The Enterprise plan ($97/mo):
Upgrading your ClickFunnels subscription to $297/month allows you to access ClickFunnels‘ whole suite of tools which includes Actionetics and Backpack.
- Actionetics is a marketing automation platform that lets you create auto-responders and broadcast emails.
- Backpack is the integrated affiliate marketing management platform. Currently Backpack only supports affiliate tracking for sales that are processed via Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, EasyPayDirect, and NMI, and only in USD.
Note that you cannot purchase Backpack separately from Actionetics. Both tools come as a bundled offer to upgrade.
The upgraded plan also includes
- unlimited number of funnels, pages, visitors, leads, custom domains
- 3 billing integration options
- 3 SMTP integration
- priority support
Cheaper ClickFunnels Subscription
The $19 Dollar Plan:
You get a $19/month ClickFunnels account if someone shares a specific type of funnel with you.
This is called the Share Funnel plan.
You cannot get access to this plan when you go through the normal ClickFunnels 14-day free trial link.
In order to get the $19/mo option you have to use a specific share funnel link shared by another user or one of the following pre-made shared funnels:
- Best Selling Book Funnel
- Product Launch Funnel
- Perfect Webinar Funnel
- Physical Product “Real Stuff” Funnel
- Fishbowl Funnel
- Network Marketing Bridge Funnel
Other Share Funnels From The Community
- Real Estate Agent Selling Funnel – CF’s Dave Woodward
- Invisible Funnel (Membership Area) – CF’s Dave Woodward
- Supplement Funnel – CF’s Dave Woodward
- High Ticket Coaching Funnel – CF’s Dave Woodward
- Trip Wire Funnel- CF’s Dave Woodward
- Event Application Funnel – CF’s Dave Woodward
- Long Form Coaching Sales Page – Jorge Armando Navarro
- MLM/Affiliate Survey Page – CF’s Sean Olson
- Faux Membership Area Teaser – CF’s Mark Bangerter
- Contact Us Page – Hawk Mikado
- Summit + Survey Registration Page – Hawk Mikado
- Home Party Funnel
- Hotel Meeting Funnel (MLM)
- Real Estate Buyer Funnel – Kenneth Foo
There’s also a disadvantage that accompanies this plan.
First, you can only add 3 funnels and 10 pages to your account. And second, you will not be able to take advantage of the share funnels feature to share your funnels with others.
And of course BackPack and Actionetics aren’t included.
The $37 per Month Secret Plan
This is how you get this plan:
- Sign up for the free 30 day trial by clicking here. They will ask for your billing information, but won’t charge you anything during this time. You can always cancel the account before the free days are over.
- “Cancel” your account. Go to Account > Account billing -> Cancel Account. It should be looking like this:
Once you click the cancel button, they are going to give you three different downsell offers to save you as a customer.
- $37 per month Personal Plan – you can build up to 5 funnels, 20 pages, 5 thousand visits
- $67 per month Bootstrap Plan – you can build up to 10 funnels, 50 pages, 10 thousand visits
- $9 per month Pause – This is a “Hold” membership. they will reserve your subdomains, pages, and funnels, but you can’t edit anything or add anything.
Following this process, you’ll be paying $37 a month instead of $97.
Funnel Hacks Discounted Plan:
Funnel Hacks System is a training program bundled with a 6-month access to the full ClickFunnels suite.
This includes the ClickFunnels platform, Actionetics and Backpack.
It costs $997.
The Funnel Hacks System is a training program designed to walk you through the whole funnel building process and guide you to create successful funnels for whatever marketing purpose you can think of.
Recommended: Building an Online Course In WordPress
Simvoly is a new site builder, similar to ClickFunnels, but it is quickly gaining a good reputation. It has similar features, but a much friendlier pricing structure:
There are around 20k people are using the platform actively.
Here are the plans:
- The Personal Plan ($12/month yearly, $18 month to month) comes with 1 site up to 20 pages, 1 funnel and 5 store products.
- The Business Plan ($24/month yearly, $32 month to month) comes with 1 site, unlimited pages, 5 funnels, 6 Domain Connections, Bump Offers (upsells) and 100 store products.
- The Growth+ plan planned for agencies, which is $59/month ($79 month to month) gives 30 funnels with 33 domain connections (instead of 20 funnels with 3 domains in ClickFunnels), 3 sites, unlimited pages, unlimited store products, CRM and even white label – getting the whole platform under your own brand and getting partnership discount for future projects on your platform along with affiliate feature (optional).
- The Pro plan costs $149/month ($199 month to month)is with 10 websites and unlimited funnels, domains and website admins.
Currently they have 9 payment processors (Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, 2-Checkout, Authorize.net, etc.),
There are several integrations, such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, Getresponse, Google Analytics, Facebook pixel and you can add any third party autoresponder via the code widget. In a few weeks Zapier will be added with custom web hooks documentation for anyone who want to connect with any third party app that they want.
There are many differences from ClickFunnels, but let me point a few:
- They are a lot simpler and smoother when it comes to building pages
- A lot simpler when it comes to building a funnel, super easy user interface and experience, and all operations with funnels
- Drag and drop widgets: The drag and drop interface on Simvoly is not unique but it is a crucial feature that makes it easy for anyone to build a website without any coding knowledge. The widgets let you play around with all sorts of layouts and to add and remove elements as you see fit.
- They have better funnel designs that you don’t have to pay for
- Simvoly also has full grown websites with blogging, portfolios, headers, footers and everything you can think of.
- Full e-commerce similar to Shopify for building any sort of online store. You can upload product images, enter prices, and track inventory. It is easy to add any type of content on the product page, including YouTube videos, while PayPal and Stripe integration removes the hassle of payment processing.
- CRM – this is free and available for every customer with every site or funnel
- Integrated Analytics: Simvoly’s site analytics tool lets you track key metrics such as the number of site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, and page views.
- Automatic SLL Certificates: This site builder prides in offering free SLL certificates so you can rest easy knowing your website is secure.
These are just a few of the features of our platform – simpler, modern, better looking, A LOT more features and of course, more affordable. We have plans for every need – with 1 / 5 / 30 / unlimited funnels and of course sites as well.
One drawback is that they don’t have WordPress integration with a plugin.
See their choice of over fifty responsive templates that look great on mobile.
Click here to get your 14-day free trial